This Dessert Pizza is Genius..(and may be a good breakfast pizza)
All you need is a hot oven with your Baking Steel inside and a few simple ingredients. Think fried dough but not fried, baked on Steel. Totally sweet and genius..
1/2 Stick melted butter
tsp Cane Sugar
tsp Powdered sugar
4 ice cubes
1. Preheat your oven with your Baking Steel on the top rack for 1 hour.
2. Stretch your dough into a 12 inch circle (oblong or oval is fine). Lightly flour your peel and place the dough on top.
3. Next, add three or four ice cubes in the center of the dough.
4. Use a generously floured pizza peel to launch your pizza onto the Baking Steel and bake under the broiler for 2 minutes.
5. After 2 minutes, open the oven and use your pizza peel to give the pizza a 180-degree turn. Turn off the broil setting but keep the oven at its highest temperature, and continue cooking for another 1-2 minutes, or until the crust has reached your desired brownness.
6. Use your pizza peel to remove the pie from the oven.
7. Spread melted butter on top, next add cane sugar, cinnamon and powdered sugar. Slice and Serve..